Ecology and evolution of metabolite cross-feeding among microorganisms. Symbiotic associations. Microbiological networks and interactions. Stability and changes of microbiological interactions.
June 2013-May 2014
Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology at SASTRA University, India.
Current CGPA: 8.09
Higher Secondary education from Padma Seshadri Bala Bhavan Sr. Secondary School, Chennai.
Graduated with 91.7% (Majored in Biology)
- Handling and maintenance Biosafety Level-2 strains
- Colony PCRBiofilm Growth Assays
- Biofilm Growth Assays
- Lipid and protein assays
- Nucleic acid isolation
- Native and SDS PAGE
- Western Blot
- Immunohistochemical staining
- Primary Cell Culture
- Microsoft Office Tools- Word, Powerpoint, Excel
- Biotek Gen5 Data Analysis Software
May 2017 - August 2017: “Effect of Platin-based compounds on Commercial and Patient derived Triple Negative Breast Cancer cell lines” Under the guidance of Shrikant Anant, PhD, NCI-designated Kansas University Cancer Centre.
- Hands-on training in Karyotyping from Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai in May,2016.
- Certificate Course and hands-on experience on ‘Basic Skills in Diagnostic Pre- Clinical Microbiology, SASTRA University between June 2016 and December 2016.
- Essential Microbial Techniques from BioLim Centre for Science and Technology, Chennai in June, 2015.